What irony this afternoon holds.

State82

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2008
1,130
0
36
If UK completes the sweep against UM and we complete the sweep against the Hogs, UM goes on to post season play. UK wins and we lose, UM is history. I can only chuckle about this. However, last night was sweet, even considering the charlie foxtrot this season has become. Listening on the radio, I found myself pulling just as hard for them as I have in the past when something really big was on the line. And today, I hope we beat the **** out of Arky, UK beats the **** out of UM, and can say we hauled the Rebs' sorry asses all the way to Birmingham on our backs. I would also get a chuckle out of that. Whatever, I will be leaving shortly to take it all in and bid my farewell to #1. I will then look very forward to a REAL new beginning for MSU Baseball, hopefully starting in a few weeks.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State