Some we know others we don’t.
I root for LWE
Who is your team?
I root for LWE
Who is your team?
I root for ESL, MS and MC. I like good HS football!Some we know others we don’t.
I root for LWE
Who is your team?
Chaka--keep sending them to 77th & Western Ave!!!!Rita -kid(24), nephew (25) & former players from my youth football program
How are the Freeport Pretzels doing this year?Wilmington of course, and any school with an obscure mascot
Those sound like some great schoolsIn order:
My sons HS
My Family’s Sons HS
My Friends Sons HS
Marist
Any team playing a team that wears Brown
Always love this thread.
Good stuff several years ago on this board when Rita visited Sterling in the playoffs.Sterling Golden Warriors, although I’ve been a little quiet on these boards the last couple years, maybe in a year or two I’ll chirp back up!.
It was!Good stuff several years ago on this board when Rita visited Sterling in the playoffs.
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton