What happens after next weekend when...

Coast_Dawg

Senior
Nov 16, 2020
1,338
725
113
Florida beats Bama and Clemson beats Notre Dame both in close games? Does it put all 4 in the playoff playing rubber matches for a trip to the NCG?
 
Jan 1, 2020
525
0
0
Florida beats Bama and Clemson beats Notre Dame both in close games? Does it put all 4 in the playoff playing rubber matches for a trip to the NCG?

Ill answer the question even though I don’t think Florida has a chance in hell of actually beating Bama unless Bama has a pile of key injuries or Covid stuff. Yeah under that scenario I would put all 4 of those teams back in the playoff. Ohio state wouldn’t get in under any circumstances only playing 6 ******** games. No one from pac 12 also. Those 2 woke ***** **** conferences don’t get to participate in CFB playoff this year because they chose to fear a virus with a 100% survival rate in college athletes. No Big 12 teams. Iowa State lost to UL Lafayette and Oklahoma has 2 losses, one of which is to a bad Kansas State team.
 
Last edited:

Coast_Dawg

Senior
Nov 16, 2020
1,338
725
113
That scenario is likely the only one that keeps Ohio State out of the playoff unless they lose to Northwestern. Pac12 and Big 12 aren’t getting anyone in.

-Bama wins and they stay 1.
-Notre Dame wins and they stay 2. Lose to Clemson by less than 10 and they’re staying in regardless of anyone else.
-Clemson win and they’re in. Lose and they’re out.
-Florida win and in. Lose and out.
-Texas A&M is in with Clemson and Florida loss.
-Ohio State wins and in short of the original scenario.

Sound about right?
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,045
10,206
113
That scenario is likely the only one that keeps Ohio State out of the playoff unless they lose to Northwestern. Pac12 and Big 12 aren’t getting anyone in.

-Bama wins and they stay 1.
-Notre Dame wins and they stay 2. Lose to Clemson by less than 10 and they’re staying in regardless of anyone else.
-Clemson win and they’re in. Lose and they’re out.
-Florida win and in. Lose and out.
-Texas A&M is in with Clemson and Florida loss.
-Ohio State wins and in short of the original scenario.

Sound about right?


I wonder if it was Bama or aTm with a few wins against nobody in the few games OSU has played, would we be hearing the constant rhetoric of how they belonged in the playoff?
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Ill answer the question even though I don’t think Florida has a chance in hell of actually beating Bama unless Bama has a pile of key injuries or Covid stuff. Yeah under that scenario I would put all 4 of those teams back in the playoff. Ohio state wouldn’t get in under any circumstances only playing 6 ******** games. No one from pac 12 also. Those 2 woke ***** **** conferences don’t get to participate in CFB playoff this year because they chose to fear a virus with a 100% survival rate in college athletes. No Big 12 teams. Iowa State lost to UL Lafayette and Oklahoma has 2 losses, one of which is to a bad Kansas State team.

I’m not sure if you realize this board is not Twitter. You call someone or something a woke ***** or woke ***** on 90% of your post. I’m guessing it’s an act for you. I’m sure you got an anonymous Twitter account too. No way you’d have the balls to actually talk to someone like that to their face.
 
Jan 1, 2020
525
0
0
I’m not sure if you realize this board is not Twitter. You call someone or something a woke ***** or woke ***** on 90% of your post. I’m guessing it’s an act for you. I’m sure you got an anonymous Twitter account too. No way you’d have the balls to actually talk to someone like that to their face.

lol I’d talk to you like that. You sound like a woke ***** **** that sits when he pees.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
dawgstudent, give these 2 directions to South Farm please

Haha I don’t think that is necessary. I think everyone gets it by now. He’s a badass and everyone not just like him is a huge *****. Not sure that he has to recite that in every thread.

I’m guessing that is shamoan’s new name. He’s probably catching up with goat
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,341
24,542
113
He’s not Shamoan but he will need a new user name. Just look for the guy that’s says woke ***** a lot.
 

LawDawg97

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2012
1,138
0
0
But we can’t run him off

Haha I don’t think that is necessary. I think everyone gets it by now. He’s a badass and everyone not just like him is a huge *****. Not sure that he has to recite that in every thread.

He promised to use his Visa card to throw down 10k for the next 200k recruit that comes around. You know, since he’s such a badass and our boosters are a bunch of cucks (his second favorite term to use)
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation