What Happened at Glenvar?

Appalachizona

Redshirt
Sep 4, 2013
55
30
18
I saw that the Glenvar HS Twitter account posted this warning against harassing officials; what happened to preempt this?

 

1MoreHokie

All-Conference
Sep 25, 2005
16,221
2,004
0
Good for the refs. You want to bemoan calls, fine, whatever as long as you keep your language in line with the attendants of the event but keep your dopey butt in the seats unless it's going to and from your car.

Honestly, I hope a fanbase goes over the line twice for the purposes of making an example. Schools need to get off their tails and start banning problem fans, too. Ban them, if they come back then you trespass them and then they can go in front of a judge and plead their case for being a jackass at a kid's game.

People in this country need to by god start minding their own business better.
 

7MileFord

Freshman
Aug 20, 2018
126
85
0
I’m not sure that anything happened at Glenvar. I believe this is a copy and paste message that has been circulating between schools in the area due to an incident that happened at a separate school.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Appalachizona
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's