What happened after Purdue game

anon1790746896

All-American
Dec 23, 2024
3,285
6,719
113
I know we suck now

But at least we are not that bad in Purude game, even though we had some luck winning that game.

At that time, at least teammates still love each other.

Now seems that chemistry, offense, defense all hugely regressed in just one month

Is this coaching scheme problem, or player level are just bad (I don't think our players are this bad), or actually there are some lockers room issues, and almost no guys in our team want to play basketball now
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,773
3,648
61
To be completely honest, I don’t know how different we really were. I just don’t think Purdue took it very seriously. They were pretty clearly experimenting with different lineups and sets against live competition more than they had a detailed gameplan to treat it like a “real” game. Their guards also uncharacteristically missed several open shots even then. In hindsight, that game may have actually given us a false sense of confidence more than it helped anything.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball