What ever happened to

Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
I do remember that. Was so happy when he came back and I also remember how prayers and well wishes went out to him and his wife in her recovery. It was a tough time for FTB and his wife but it also showed me what kind and compassionate posters we have hear. Love ya FTB. OFC
Love you too, buddy. My wife and I will never forget how kind everyone was during that time. She was reading the threads you all made for her during PT as motivation. And she laughed for one of the first times after the accident at some stuff ODD made for me. Thank you all!

P.S. if I disappear again it’s because I’ve officially taken over for K and it just wouldn’t be appropriate for me to post anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma