What do you guys think about this?

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,535
3,916
113
I think this is a lot of conspiracy nonsense.

The two largest life fire training bases in the U.S. is in CA. (Ft Irwin, 29 Palms)

We used to ride up and down I-15 all the time going between the stumps and Pendleton.

When moving equipment in mass quantity, rail is the cheapest and fastest.

Ft. Hood is the base of 7th Cav. It's a huge helicopter base.

I could go on but the paranoia is ridiculous.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge creates unique exhibition slate in build up to the basketball season
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez outlines injuries, other options challenging for more playing time
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 10-5
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting