I always knew there was something wrong with Iowa QBs, but I was not expecting this 

**insert: That's what she said**
**insert: That's what she said**
Why are you starting threads about your QB on this site? Go to your Iowa board and have a circle jerk with the rest of the Hawkeye asshats.
I'm guessing you didn't listen to the clip. Otherwise you'd be laughing at him like I did.Why are you starting threads about your QB on this site? Go to your Iowa board and have a circle jerk with the rest of the Hawkeye asshats.
I think it's the newbie status is the main thing that makes people here go right to that.I'm guessing you didn't listen to the clip. Otherwise you'd be laughing at him like I did.
I mean, my screen name is East Coast Husker, but sure I'm a Herky fan. At this rate calling everyone a Herky fan because you don't like a post (that's actually making fun of Iowa) doesn't make it trueAt that rate there's probably only like 10 actual Husker fans and everyone else is an imposter
![]()
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC