The number of times Gary mentions (the refs)-(Joel Berry) for his numbers and nonsense threads for UNC's ACC games this season?
The number of times Gary mentions (the refs)-(Joel Berry) for his numbers and nonsense threads for UNC's ACC games this season?
I was born in between 14-12 and 12-14.
Having attended Duke 1971-75, that looks just about right for our record around that time. Not a pretty sight by any means. But I know and agree with the point you are making: why are we complaining so much about the current state of affairs?
If there were message boards back then it may have been that bad, but that's what happens when you start winning as K has done at Duke. I'm sure there were unhappy fans back then tooHaving attended Duke 1971-75, that looks just about right for our record around that time. Not a pretty sight by any means. But I know and agree with the point you are making: why are we complaining so much about the current state of affairs?
Because standards are different and you never lower them no matter how high they get.
K's records for his first 9 seasons at Duke?
Alan
You are a great fan sky.
I don't ever see Duke returning to the mediocrity of the early '70s because of the coaching pipeline and culture Coach K has created. I remember how bleak things looked when whatshisname skyped his way to UNC instead of Duke and we have been fine since then, thank you very much.
I was going to quote this but I see Sky has released the beast.Having attended Duke 1971-75, that looks just about right for our record around that time. Not a pretty sight by any means. But I know and agree with the point you are making: why are we complaining so much about the current state of affairs?
Having attended Duke 1971-75, that looks just about right for our record around that time. Not a pretty sight by any means. But I know and agree with the point you are making: why are we complaining so much about the current state of affairs?
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star