Budweiser is 5%, bud light is gross. I love IPAs and drink them all the time. Been drinking a lot of space dust, west 6th, recently had Vodoo ranger which wasn't bad. Budweiser I can just drink throughout the day and I do have DVR but I just pee during TOs lol
I’m Irish. Jamison.
Bud light. I’m a young broke kid so I keep it simple! Dilly dilly![cheers]
Pikesville Rye 110 6yr old
![]()
It's cheap, tasty and gets me where I'm goin'.
I go between this and Beam for mixing. Not bad. For sipping, I like Elijah Craig.Not a big Evan Williams fan but that pic just makes me thirsty!!!!
I supose time will tell, but I hope to have a different ending."In fine, we thought that he was everything
To make us wish that we were in his place."
Are you that Richard Cory?
I love cougar bait and used to drink 101 all the time in my college days. You sir are a man of taste.Cougar Bait mostly. Wild Turkey 101 for the kicker.
Hoping my wife will drink from the tap later night.
Hahaha!Vicariously awaiting an update from you and the missus, this morning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
West 6th Amber tomorrow. If we make it to Saturday, I'll be slamming jager shots with my boys along with some cheep beer, most likely Coors Banquet.
Shots of Wild Turkey American Honey are possible , love that stuff
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)