I want to hate this bottle, but I can't. I want to love this bottle, but I can't. It's a very confusing bottle of whiskey. Love the passion for whiskey coming from India, they just need more time to develop.Indri Indian Whiskey tonight
Had a paloma with apps/soup. Switching to sangiovese with my cassoulet.
Lou's is ok if that's the only deep dish around. Found a.place in AZ called Vero it's really goodPre-gaming with Lou Malnati's (if you know, you know) and Chimay Grand Reserve.
Game time moving on to St. Bernadus 12.
I know LouMalnati's is not pizza, if that's what you meanPre-gaming with Lou Malnati's (if you know, you know) and Chimay Grand Reserve.
Game time moving on to St. Bernadus 12.
Pequod’s or Burt’s !!!Pre-gaming with Lou Malnati's (if you know, you know) and Chimay Grand Reserve.
Game time moving on to St. Bernadus 12.
You are drinking the good stuff tonight!Pre-gaming with Lou Malnati's (if you know, you know) and Chimay Grand Reserve.
Game time moving on to St. Bernadus 12.
I love Belgian ales sooooo much.You are drinking the good stuff tonight!
I long suspected you had no clue. Thank you for the confirmation.Lou's is ok if that's the only deep dish around. Found a.place in AZ called Vero it's really good
Correct. It is pizza elevated.I know LouMalnati's is not pizza, if that's what you mean
Those beers will knock your you know what in the dirt!I love Belgian ales sooooo much.
I don't drinkI long suspected you had no clue. Thank you for the confirmation.
Ladies and gents, this is an EXCEPTIONALLY strong post. Everybody else, just throw in the towel now.Pre-gaming with Lou Malnati's (if you know, you know) and Chimay Grand Reserve.
Game time moving on to St. Bernadus 12.
If you every need a new user name maybe go with "Non-Sequitur"I don't drink
A very under appreciated brewery, IMO.The pride of St Mary's Pa.....Straub. Ice Cold
Some Latin niceIf you every need a new user name maybe go with "Non-Sequitur"
And thanks for the info.
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central