Have not had a drink during a game yet this year. That may change tonight. May sip some Makers Mark Private Select since it will be such a beautiful night. Gonna watch out on the outside TV lounging on the deck.
High life mostly cause I'm low life
Root Beer from Seattle.
It's all good, im only the low life with beers and alcohol, mostly cause I'm frugal. My normal choices are at least low to mid tier.I’m sorry you feel that way North, I would invite you over to watch the game if I could!
7up, I think I got food poisoning today. ugh!Sick
I'm with ya in the high life.Milwaukee's Best Light. Low budget beer.
I love 90 Schilling.Win - Fat Tire or 90 Schilling
Lose - Jager or Wild Turkey, whatever will blot out the pain
SmokinA Portugese red wine called Stones and Bones. You might say I'm throwing down the Bones.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC