lol. I always loved Major Payne.I’m Sens-a-tiiiiiive. Chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choooo
lol. I always loved Major Payne.I’m Sens-a-tiiiiiive. Chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choooo
I watched it with my kids a couple of weekends ago forgetting that they might be still a little young for it. My little one looked over said “dad, what’s a titty”? My wife started dying laughing and told me what an excellent selection I made for family movie nightzlol. I always loved Major Payne.
![]()
What culture war? There is only 1 culture in this country, American. And it’s influenced by damn near every culture in the world. We take the best of everything and incorporate it and make it our own. That’s why we are fvcking awesome and the rest of the world falls short. We take the best and the rightest and the hardest working from everywhere else. At least we used to. God willing, we’ll return to that.I'm not trying to enter your precious culture war, just trying to honor some vets. It should have been the easiest thing in the world for this admin.
Well saidWhat culture war? There is only 1 culture in this country, American. And it’s influenced by damn near every culture in the world. We take the best of everything and incorporate it and make it our own. That’s why we are fvcking awesome and the rest of the world falls short. We take the best and the rightest and the hardest working from everywhere else. At least we used to. God willing, we’ll return to that.
America!!!!!!
WV Sports Football
Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright