Gullible minions.https://www.yahoo.com/news/comet-pi...nvestigate-election-conspiracy-150753146.html
And idiots like this are fueled by these things and take these kinds of actions
D'Souza is a stooge for the Republican Party. His views are as valid as yours
Oxymoron. If his views are as valid as my then he cannot be a stooge for the GOP.D'Souza is a stooge for the Republican Party. His views are as valid as yours
Not if I think you are a stooge for the GOP tooOxymoron. If his views are as valid as my then he cannot be a stooge for the GOP.
There you go thinking again. I'm not even a Republican.Not if I think you are a stooge for the GOP too
Tell me how you voted in the last 4 electionsThere you go thinking again. I'm not even a Republican.
If there is more than 4 non republicans, than I'm sorry. But DSauza is still a stoogeTell me how you voted in the last 4 elections
I went to my precinct, waited in line, entered the booth, and selected certain candidates and voted on issues.Tell me how you voted in the last 4 elections
Knew that was coming.I went to my precinct, waited in line, entered the booth, and selected certain candidates and voted on issues.
WV Sports Football
Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
On3 Football
Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield