Lego legs strikes again!I’m convinced this douche is Brad calipari
Yeah my prediction was wrong. Still have a long way to go to match your futility, dopeFool.
Yeah my prediction was wrong. Still have a long way to go to match your futility, dope
As I said, I'm trying to get to your level. I've got a ways to go, dipstick. Share some more inside scoop with usMoron. Everyone is laughing at you.
As I said, I'm trying to get to your level. I've got a ways to go, dipstick. Share some more inside scoop with us
lol. You actually have made me laugh tonight. Me and a few others appreciate you jester.
You're kinda a fvcktard aren't you?So proud of these guys
Settle down. Don't take it out on me, NumbnutYou're kinda a fvcktard aren't you?
How about you take your lips of Pope's sack?Settle down. Don't take it out on me, Numbnut
How about you take your lips of Pope's sack?
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina