100% agree, blessing and a curse in the same dayGreat for him, but as a Giants fan, I was hoping for a loss. They just lost the best D lineman in the draft. Young and Lawrence would have been a nice combo up front.
Great for him, but as a Giants fan, I was hoping for a loss. They just lost the best D lineman in the draft. Young and Lawrence would have been a nice combo up front.
Speaking of the Cheats how did things go for Mitch yesterday?
You guys gotta win this week. In fact, I can't pull for Jones to be great this week. A loss for you guys or a win for the Giants would mean that Dallas goes to the playoffs. Do not want to see Dallas going anywhere , period. Feel the same way about them and the Pats, that I do about the Tarholes and Suckeyes. And, I am a Panther fan , gave up on them for this year.As a skins fan, I have to tell ya, we make everyone (QB, RB, WR) look like pro-bowlers, WE suck that badly.. LOL ..I was however glad to see Jones put in some work.
HTTR (I guess)
Hahaha, that's good, Hart, very good!
OFC
You guys gotta win this week. In fact, I can't pull for Jones to be great this week. A loss for you guys or a win for the Giants would mean that Dallas goes to the playoffs. Do not want to see Dallas going anywhere , period. Feel the same way about them and the Pats, that I do about the Tarholes and Suckeyes. And, I am a Panther fan , gave up on them for this year.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released