With Freeman off the board, where do we realistically go from here?
As unrealistic as it would be to land either in my opinion, this is the last vestige of hope. Every. Chip. To. The. Center. Of. The. Table.Idk but it’s gonna need to be a big splash. If I’m Pope I’m meeting with Stokes and going all-in on a massive final take it or leave it offer. If he doesn’t want to commit, I pull all funds that I can put together and offer Momcilovic
If Pope doesn’t pull a rabbit out of his hat before Stokes picks Kansas this fanbase will be wildIdk but it’s gonna need to be a big splash. If I’m Pope I’m meeting with Stokes and going all-in on a massive final take it or leave it offer. If he doesn’t want to commit, I pull all funds that I can put together and offer Momcilovic
Stokes isn’t the answer he will load manage like any top pick anyone who can’t see this is blind that’s ONE player we need 6-7Idk but it’s gonna need to be a big splash. If I’m Pope I’m meeting with Stokes and going all-in on a massive final take it or leave it offer. If he doesn’t want to commit, I pull all funds that I can put together and offer Momcilovic
HomeWith Freeman off the board, where do we realistically go from here?
Nowhere. We're going Nowhere.With Freeman off the board, where do we realistically go from here?
Next year is looking like even Marc Hill wouldn’t even be able to save him. And you can ignore fans for so long until they stop going to games and buying merch.Next they probably get McBride. The guard from Washington State. Maybe even the 7’5” guy. Certain people will start “Where are the Pope haters now???” “Pope on a heater!” “Dark Pope!” Just like they did on Saturday after getting Wilkins and soon to be Freeman.
Then, Stokes takes less money to go to Kansas. Pope’s buddy Marc Hill that was a part of him getting the job becomes AD. Lose double digit games, but wait Pope has a change of heart. He will hire a GM and we will continue making sweet sweet beautiful progress![]()
Doesn’t even need to hire hands, much of BBN will pack and load for free.What’s next?
Hopefully a moving truck at Pope’s house.
With Freeman off the board, where do we realistically go from here?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat