I’ve been caught twice!! So I guess huggs and I are even only difference is I got both mine before I turned 25. Learned from my younger mistakes. 49 now!!Awesome. Just dont drink and drive...and get caught lol.
I’ve been caught twice!! So I guess huggs and I are even only difference is I got both mine before I turned 25. Learned from my younger mistakes. 49 now!!
Sound advice. It's a shame nobody told Huggins.Awesome. Just dont drink and drive...and get caught lol.
Well we can all forgive you since you're not a coach lol. Jk. I know a lot of people who have gotten DUI's and most of them are good people some of them are pretty high up the pay scale totem pole like Huggs just in different areas. Some of them never learn like you did though lol. I grew up in Morgantown where on a Friday night, 80% or more of the people driving around are drunk, but most of them never get caught. The DUI numbers dont even come close to the amount of people actually driving around drunk, imo.I’ve been caught twice!! So I guess huggs and I are even only difference is I got both mine before I turned 25. Learned from my younger mistakes. 49 now!!
He's done good to only get caught twice in all those years. My hats off to him. And yeah we definitely fired the wrong guy...Sound advice. It's a shame nobody told Huggins.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10