Western Kentucky game thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,729
113
I am in my way to watch wicked for good with the wife so I’ll have to catch this on the replay.

GO TU
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,448
6,636
113
The glare from the lights off the floor make it hard to watch.
 

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,109
574
77
The glare from the lights off the floor make it hard to watch.
If we can rebound better we can win out rebounded 20-16 in first half playing like the Kansas state game late. Better coach in 2nd half will win
 
Last edited:

Bringbackwoj

Junior
Aug 8, 2025
532
203
43
I am glad the refs let us get away with a moving screen. What a night for sports.

Tulsa
thunder
Ou
Jake Paul hopefully gets laid out
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,729
113
Hope you enjoyed Wicked. Take a deep breath and watch the replay. Quote Loyd Braun and say “serenity now” but stay tuned until the end.
Enjoyed the movie. Not an Ariana Grande fan but she plays Glinda very well.

I just finished watching the replay. I couldn’t be on the board till I watched it and about had a heart attack
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,154
15,896
113
After watching that screen by Behrend, I'm thinking maybe we should put him in at TE on the football team. Maybe he could catch a few passes as well. He showed the moves on blocking.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,729
113
After watching that screen by Behrend, I'm thinking maybe we should put him in at TE on the football team. Maybe he could catch a few passes as well. He showed the moves on blocking.
Supposedly we are losing our TE so I don’t think that is a bad idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: libertychamp
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982