Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

oldburkeman

Senior
Aug 23, 2025
375
511
63
North couldn't hold,

Guess Foard won?

Lincolnton didnt score 100 but I trust everyone got playing time

Nail bitter EL game just like I said. Hot one in Hick town next friday, I'll prob be there, any posters wanna come say hey please do


Burns/Cramer updates?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maiden Creek

oldburkeman

Senior
Aug 23, 2025
375
511
63
I know where I will be at next. Probably where everybody else will be. At Hickory. Hopefully I can make the trip
Let me know,.

Also Burns in a down to the wire 1 point over Cramer. I called the close ones.

Fellas I think I found a team thats prob as bad as Highland Tech and I never thought it could be possible- North Wilkes got destroyed tonight 56 to 0 by Ashe County. Ashe County is awful, very awful lol
 
Aug 9, 2025
167
443
63
Does that RB of West Iredell remind anyone of Antione Ikard of Maiden from way back. He’s hard to stop.
I went to West Iredell tonight. First time I’ve ever seen them. And the RB is great. Would be nice if they didn’t have to use him on defense any. He was gassed a few times. Ikard was also a great back. I was only 8-10 years old when he was playing, but I do remember him being hard to bring down. Maiden had a Ramseur around that same time that was also good.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5