The Battle of Rowan County. Both programs are 3-1. This could be a very interesting match up. Any thoughts or predictions?
If MaxPreps is right WR won 46-24This Carson team is pretty good... The SPC better watch out for them...
Yes we did but Carson is better than I thought... They will be a tough out at home next week against NW...If MaxPreps is right WR won 46-24
West 4-1, Let's Goooooooooo ...Carson lost their starting QB early but I’ll say tho they never gave up and they played hard but just gave up to many big plays and couldn’t keep up.
West has to clean up penalties and special teams had a couple blocked PATS and Kickoff returns - Carson avg at 40 yard line at least
Indeed they gotta handle businessWest 4-1, Let's Goooooooooo ...
You guys as well... NPC, go get it...Indeed they gotta handle business
And legs... You just need to come and see him...i didn’t get to make it to the game but listen to it on the raduo. Sounds like West QB has a good arm
I will be very surprised if you don't end up going to the WI & EL game...i didn’t get to make it to the game but listen to it on the raduo. Sounds like West QB has a good arm
I will have to work. After getting off it probably be easier for me to go to see South n West Play. But would miss part of the 1st quarter. if I was off I definitely would go see WI vs E. Lincoln gameI will be very surprised if you don't end up going to the WI & EL game...
It would be great if you could make it down to South... I will be there...I will have to work. After getting off it probably be easier for me to go to see South n West Play. But would miss part of the 1st quarter. if I was off I definitely would go see WI vs E. Lincoln game
I let you know if I do make itIt would be great if you could make it down to South... I will be there...
Let the fun begin...West has 2-3 big games coming up, will be interesting to see how the SPC shakes out. I think there are 3 good teams, and 1 on the ride and getting
The NW at Carson game should beWest has 2-3 big games coming up, will be interesting to see how the SPC shakes out. I think there are 3 good teams, and 1 on the ride and getting better!
I’d think NW by 14.The NW at Carson game should be...
Looks like I will make it. Which side will you sitting on.It would be great if you could make it down to South... I will be there...
I will be on South side... Let me know what your wearing...Looks like I will make it. Which side will you sitting on.
I might not be making it after all. My mom let me Know that she been having issues going on. I may have to be with her incase I have to take her to emergency room. Keep me update with game. ThanksI will be on South side... Let me know what your wearing...
I did get to make it. You can find me at the 25 yard close to score board. 7 rows up wearing green cap with blue bill and wearing glasses and blue shirt. Come say hey.I might not be making it after all. My mom let me Know that she been having issues going on. I may have to be with her incase I have to take her to emergency room. Keep me update with game. Thanks
I will be on South side... Let me know what your wearing...
I did get to make it. im at 25 yard line close to score board and 7 rows up. Wearing green cap and glasses and blue shirtI will be on South side... Let me know what your wearing...
My son had a pick 6, but they called it back... Roughing the QB... Great game by the Falcons...I did get to make it. im at 25 yard line close to score board and 7 rows up. Wearing green cap and glasses and blue shirt
I remember seeing that. He is a good player. West Rowan has good futureMy son had a pick 6, but they called it back... Roughing the QB... Great game by the Falcons...