Wesco looking awesome. Best TE HBack at WVU in years. Wesco has NFL upside. Big, athletic, strong, skilled.
Keatoncornerloser looking dumb as usual.
Ever used your cell phone to post?????
Wesco looking great. Very good player.
When I’m at games I always take a minute to hammer down the truth on here. Doesn’t take much. I had to rock your head with Wesco. I win. Your too far from WV to come to games. I’m at every WVU game in Morgantown. I live here. Hhhhaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I plan on calling out all drops by Wesco. He’s plagued by them.
2/3 for 15 yards yesterday should have been 3/3 for 30+
If that’s Haskins in at TE on the dropped ball, it could have been a TD to the house. He’s taken advantage of every opportunity and deserves to be the starter
I plan on calling out all drops by Wesco. He’s plagued by them.
2/3 for 15 yards yesterday should have been 3/3 for 30+
If that’s Haskins in at TE on the dropped ball, it could have been a TD to the house. He’s taken advantage of every opportunity and deserves to be the starter
Is he still posting here?
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona