We're back?

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
I will try here but not a fan of ON3. I am going to stay at WCN for sure. I have account here for quite a while now. First time I have logged back in for a while.

I have a discord account, not a fan. this is like the WCN site so easier to use for sure.
 

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,227
12,886
93
Hello??? Mic check?
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,546
36,646
113
I guess we are fellas. I'm gonna post on here and the other board as it seems cool too. This means 50% less posts by me on the new version of RR. You are all welcome.
 

WallMash

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2009
4,598
2,956
103
Well, darn, that wasn't terrible and I hate change, and they aren't charging me, right?
 

darkshadesofblue

All-Conference
Aug 18, 2015
3,850
4,499
103
I’ll continue using both WCN and this as long as I’m not charged, nothing wrong with using both. I don’t mind the new format, seems like a lot to navigate just to get to this forum though. I’ll have to keep it bookmarked. It’ll take some time to get used to
 

Monday Nitro

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
4,586
7,616
112
Did Ash Williams make it over here? He also said that he used to post as LowCountry Cat.

He also said that the worst kept secret on rafters was Morg posting as TheFrontRunner on the politics forum.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU