Uhh.. I think u might be a little late to the party. Wendell has been a part of the brotherhood before CTC!Let’s Welcome him to the BROTHERHOOD
God I’m lateUhh.. I think u might be a little late to the party. Wendell has been a part of the brotherhood before CTC!
Heard we got a good shot of landing RJ Barrett.And hey, don't forget about Joey Baker!! Welcome to the brotherhood young man!
No one will ever fill Bill Foster’s shoes. How do you even pronounce that guy’s name? Are we really settling for a coach from Army?Twitter said Mike Krzyzewski could be our next coach!!!
That’s what I was thinking. What do guys from West Point know about basketball?No one will ever fill Bill Foster’s shoes. How do you even pronounce that guy’s name? Are we really settling for a coach from Army?
IDK, but I’m guessing his military philosophy means we won’t be landing any top recruits.That’s what I was thinking. What do guys from West Point know about basketball?
Probably recruit guys with names like JJ, Grant, Shane, Bobby, and Christian...typical pretty boy types.IDK, but I’m guessing his military philosophy means we won’t be landing any top recruits.
Twitter said Mike Krzyzewski could be our next coach!!!
Twitter said Mike Krzyzewski could be our next coach!!!
Good question. West Point Army guy. Probably thinks he’s some basketball guru.Who is Mike Krzyzewski? OFC
No way Tom Butters sticks with this guy long termNo one will ever fill Bill Foster’s shoes. How do you even pronounce that guy’s name? Are we really settling for a coach from Army?
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects