Well...

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,400
5,497
113
One positive take away. I won’t have my hopes and dreams completely crushed by Bama again next week.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,816
8,271
113
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mack Rebennack

Treemydawg

Sophomore
Sep 29, 2013
314
128
43
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
Well you are obviously still the same ******* idiot you where when you were telling everyone to double mask, maintain six foot , and vaccinate.
 
Last edited:

JackShephard

Senior
Sep 27, 2011
1,728
879
113
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
I think you're right. It's time to move on. For you. Find another team, or just stick to watching soccer. But we don't need you. Leave already.
 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,299
2,195
113
Lebby is done. Time to move on. I'm an absolute conservative when it comes to firing a coach. We absolutely exceeded my expectations, which were absolutely abysmal, but we suck guys. We may even win this game.....but it is what it is
Wrong again. Keep it up, you’re on a roll.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,003
13,479
113
Yep! Bama’s gonna kick our àss next weekend.
If the 2nd half teams from UK & FSU show up, no one is beating them. USCe got a taste today. But they are human. They can’t show up every week. But I bet they are favored by 10+
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,343
2,136
113
Just for having the Bama jersey is worth -10 for the this week's line. I think it will be Bama -16.
 

basedawg

Senior
Aug 22, 2012
1,037
813
113
We are fun to watch! We have a few play makers on both sides of the ball. Actually, Missouri is a good Sec team, not great but good so we are a step ahead of them.
Lebby and Arnett are much improved Coaches, and I believe this is one of our better overall coaching staffs. I love the toughest this team beings to the table each weekend!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 22yardpunt

Dawgzilla2

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2022
2,717
3,079
113
I can be as negative a fan as there is, and even I can't imagine what part of that game caused anyone to throw in the towel. Getting outscored 24-3 in the middle of the game sucked, but it was only a 7 point deficit. What is the opposite of premature celebration?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5