Kid Rock was seen drinking Bud Light at Sky Deck in Nashville at the Colt Ford show last night.
I guess you can take the Bud Light from the Trumper, but you can’t take the Trumper from the Bud Light!
Isn't it interesting how that gets their attention but somehow this doesn't?Imagine following around kid rock to see whr beer he drinks. Poor libtards
Kid Rock was seen drinking Bud Light at Sky Deck in Nashville at the Colt Ford show last night.
I guess you can take the Bud Light from the Trumper, but you can’t take the Trumper from the Bud Light!
I swear @30CAT I laugh every time I read this. Not only is it a damn good question, the more you ask it the more silent these Leftists grow because quite frankly they CAN'T answer you! I mean not only can they not defend what they voted for, it's just so funny how wound up they are about Trump yet they can't name one specific policy he's responsible for that justifies their irrational, uncontrollable, insufferable TDS? :joy:Dumbass
What's to like about Democrat policies and what policies of Trump's were you against?
I swear @30CAT I laugh every time I read this. Not only is it a damn good question, the more you ask it the more silent these Leftists grow because quite frankly they CAN'T answer you! I mean not only can they not defend what they voted for, it's just so funny how wound up they are about Trump yet they can't name one specific policy he's responsible for that justifies their irrational, uncontrollable, insufferable TDS? :joy:
Hilarious.
![]()
And again shim waits on CNN to answer this for him .Dumbass
What's to like about Democrat policies and what policies of Trump's were you against?
plus he believes men can breastfeed.
Beat his tonsils up with itWhat do you suppose he would do with a protruding ******?
Sickos
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3