Well its been a ride . . .

Bunsen82

All-American
May 6, 2004
3,243
6,003
113
I've contemplated it a few times, got really close in February. But I bid the rest of you adieu. I requested to have my account deleted will see how long it takes. 20+ year of being on the boards. It doesn't appear it will go back to the way it was. Its been fun, its been frustrating, ultimately all the emotions of being a fan. But its time to put a close to this chapter.
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,603
9,797
113
I've contemplated it a few times, got really close in February. But I bid the rest of you adieu. I requested to have my account deleted will see how long it takes. 20+ year of being on the boards. It doesn't appear it will go back to the way it was. Its been fun, its been frustrating, ultimately all the emotions of being a fan. But its time to put a close to this chapter.
Can you take dic lovin32 with you?
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
21,852
42,332
113
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,773
18,914
113
I've contemplated it a few times, got really close in February. But I bid the rest of you adieu. I requested to have my account deleted will see how long it takes. 20+ year of being on the boards. It doesn't appear it will go back to the way it was. Its been fun, its been frustrating, ultimately all the emotions of being a fan. But its time to put a close to this chapter.

 

WDDT

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
12,031
12,558
113
2nd, and I am done. Tom says he can't delete accounts but they have obliterated some of the alt ones so there has to be a way.
You could just go out like a man and post epic throat ******* videos.
 

WDDT

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
12,031
12,558
113
If I am going to do it, I want the digital account deleted. 2 reasons 1 is yes make it permanent. 2. I do have worries at some point the government could use posts to go after people. So delete it now and remove any trace.
Giant tits getting covered in ***... 100% effective.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ty7
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Monday Clemson Football Nuggets
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Monday P.M. Insider
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Sunday Clemson Football Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney on Cal film, Miami, Clemson running game, young players, transfers & more