Welcome to Miami!

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,143
15,893
113
I wonder if this is an original idea, or if we stole it from another team or two that did it before?
 

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
I don't get to watch the game now because of a hearing out of town, barring an unlikely settlement. I'm going Roy Roberts on the other side for pursuing this one.
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,443
6,617
113
I don't get to watch the game now because of a hearing out of town, barring an unlikely settlement. I'm going Roy Roberts on the other side for pursuing this one.
Gold,
I think you might be coming down with a severe lower respiratory infection. It is in the best interest of public health for you to stay home. We do not need you to spread this on an airplane. In doing so there is a possible exponential factor.
Dr. Vinny Boombatz
National Center for Disease Control
 

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
Gold,
I think you might be coming down with a severe lower respiratory infection. It is in the best interest of public health for you to stay home. We do not need you to spread this on an airplane. In doing so there is a possible exponential factor.
Dr. Vinny Boombatz
National Center for Disease Control

I'm driving by car to a large county north of town without that many people. We've got a good game plan.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game