Welcome Back Pooh

TUcandoit

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2011
1,970
1,850
113
This was rolled out quietly a few days ago. Its been in the works for a few months. I haven't seen it mentioned yet on here, so please join me in welcoming back Pooh Richardson to campus. He was always family, but he's rejoining the team as a fundraiser.

https://tulsahurricane.com/news/202...ooh-williamson-and-jimmy-stewart-return-to-tu
Glad to have him back but saddened to see him give up on coaching. He had a lot of great mentors and thought he could make it in division I as a head coach.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Pooh Williamson....I know you knew that Huffy. Pooh loves the University of Tulsa and this area. He will still be able to do some of his broadcasting on ESPN networks at TU games. There is none better to promote TU athletics.
 

HuffyCane

Heisman
Dec 25, 2004
28,488
14,605
0
Pooh Williamson....I know you knew that Huffy. Pooh loves the University of Tulsa and this area. He will still be able to do some of his broadcasting on ESPN networks at TU games. There is none better to promote TU athletics.
Ha Ha. Typing quickly at work. Nice catch!
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982