Weekly degenerate thread

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,653
7,915
113
Who do we like today? I’m having a hard time finding much that looks really good, but I am looking at OM to cover 17 and for our under to hit at 63.5. We’re going to chew up clock with the usual dink and dunking, and Bama will be playing not to lose. I can see both offenses eating up a lot of clock today
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar