Weekend Big 10 Games Prediction Thread

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,391
180,646
113
2/4

Michigan State at🤬 Rutgers.....RUTGERS
Illinois at Iowa.....ILLINOIS
Purdue at Indiana.....PURDUE
Maryland at Minnesota.....MARYLAND

2/5

Ohio State at Michigan.....MICHIGAN
Penn State at Nebraska.....NEBRASKA
Northwestern at Wisconsin.....WISCONSIN


Tues/Wed/Thurs: 6-1
Season to Date: 53-25
 

RutgersMC

Junior
Dec 29, 2011
625
357
0
2/4
Michigan State at Rutgers.....RUTGERS
Illinois at Iowa.....IOWA
Purdue at Indiana.....INDIANA
Maryland at Minnesota.....MARYLAND
2/5
Ohio State at Michigan.....MICHIGAN
Penn State at Nebraska.....NEBRASKA
Northwestern at Wisconsin.....WISCONSIN

Tues/Wed/Thurs: 5-2
Season to Date: 55-23
 

rubigtimenow

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2015
2,257
2,915
0
I’m getting tomorrow’s games in before I forget. Leaving early for NYC!

2/4
Michigan State at Rutgers.....RUTGERS!
Illinois at Iowa.....Iowa
Purdue at Indiana.....Indiana
Maryland at Minnesota.....Maryland

2/5
I’m going to get these in tomorrow night.

Tues/Wed/Thurs: 5-2
Season to Date: 55-22
 

phlop87

Senior
Aug 6, 2003
1,360
910
113
4

Michigan State at🤬 Rutgers.....RU
Illinois at Iowa.....Iowa
Purdue at Indiana.....PU
Maryland at Minnesota.....Maryland

2/5

Ohio State at Michigan.....Michigan
Penn State at Nebraska.....PSU
Northwestern at Wisconsin..... NW
MIDWEEK—-4-3
 

fluoxetine

Heisman
Nov 11, 2012
23,529
16,898
0
2/4

Michigan State at🤬 Rutgers.....RUTGERS (-6.5)
Illinois at Iowa.....IOWA (-3)
Purdue at Indiana.....INDIANA (-0.5)
Maryland at Minnesota.....MARYLAND (-9)

2/5

Ohio State at Michigan.....MICHIGAN (pk)
Penn State at Nebraska.....PENN STATE (-2.5)
Northwestern at Wisconsin.....WISCONSIN (-2)


Tues/Wed/Thurs: 4-3
Season to Date: 53-25
 

rubigtimenow

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2015
2,257
2,915
0
I’m getting tomorrow’s games in before I forget. Leaving early for NYC!

2/4
Michigan State at Rutgers.....RUTGERS!
Illinois at Iowa.....Iowa
Purdue at Indiana.....Indiana
Maryland at Minnesota.....Maryland

2/5
I’m going to get these in tomorrow night.

Tues/Wed/Thurs: 5-2
Season to Date: 55-22
For tomorrow:
Ohio State at Michigan.....Osu (no idea how)
Penn State at Nebraska.....Psu
Northwestern at Wisconsin.....Wisky (I must have horrible record picking wisky games)
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,391
180,646
113
recap

Rutgers 61 Michigan State 55
Iowa 81 Illinois 79
Indiana 79 Purdue 74
Maryland 81 Minnesota 46

Michigan 77 Ohio State 69
Nebraska 72 Penn State 63
Northwestern 54 Wisconsin 52
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4