Week Eleven Pick'm

torontoeers

Freshman
Nov 20, 2010
13,452
71
0
You got a lot longer trip than me! Kudos to you on that.

I made it up there in the morning in 2:25 but the flow of traffic was getting run over if you were going UNDER 85. At one I'm going 90 and cars are flying by me like I'm a little old lady. I've not had a drive like that in a while. No police anywhere. Going home was 3 hours due to the wrecks. The round trip distance was 375 miles.

I got to meet up with you on day after Thanksgiving. If nothing else we got to pick a place in the. Concourse area. I'm generally sitting in 125 row 34.
90!?! Lol...that is some FLYIN! I was crusin bout 80-85 today way home...smooth sailing around the Burgh which surprised me a bit. All kinds of police the way down Fri through PA and none at all today....yes we will pick a spot to land above our seats. Or at the tailgate depending on the arrivals. I'll likely leave Thurs night and stop overnight in Erie area on way...breaks up the journey a bit. Bringing my 26 year old neighbours this time round for their first trip...good grief I'll be dead at that age's pace by Saturday lol!!!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Recruiting WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season