I think Halifax will be the top dog in 4D over Glass.I think it will be a weird year in Class 4. The defending state champs will be down but could still go really far in the playoffs just because I think the class as a whole is weaker. I think EC Glass will get better as the year goes on and those two should be the top dogs in 4D.
Loudoun Valley will be good I think, and Handley is so well coached they will always be in the 4C conversation. Millbrook's loss to Skyline was eye opening to say the least.
4B will be interesting too, I think Louisa is a safe pick because they return a lot from last year's state runner up. Monacan losing Joe was huge. Obviously I am a little biased but I would put Chancellor as a team to watch in 4B, they looked good when we played them, they can really score the ball.
I don't know as much about 4A, Lake Taylor could very well win it with a losing record again. I know Grafton is always in the conversation over there too.
I think Halifax will be the top dog in 4D over Glass.
We shall see. Haven't had the chance to see Halifax yet. Glass has a few things to clean up, but the potential is there.I think Halifax will be the top dog in 4D over Glass.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span