Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's Restaurant - State vs Vanderbilt

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,591
8,570
102
Mississippi State 5, Vanderbilt 3. Oh wait, this isn't baseball...

Bulldogs 23, Commodores 13.

217 -

290 -

 

Wizard.sixpack

Freshman
Sep 15, 2009
6,511
58
48
MSU 34 Vandy 9


Tiebreakers:
1. Will Rogers Passing Yards: 320
2. Defensive Yards given up: 314
3. I don't care anymore
 
Last edited:

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,613
31,892
113
Marooned - 23, Shipwrecked - 13
1. 344
2. 282
3.
 
Last edited:

BlueRidgeMtns

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2016
5,538
3,406
113
State 17 - 6 Vandy

Tiebreakers:
1. Will Rogers Passing Yards - 190
2. Defensive Yards given up - 245
3. I don't care anymore - I care just enough to get hurt every saturday
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,864
3,028
113
State 21 Vandy 7...

Will Rogers passing - 275 yds
Yards surrendered - 180
I do care. But just barely.

We will score 14 points on offense and 7 on D. Vandy will score 7 on D or a short field after a TO.

What I really want to know is if the whistler(s) will be there and will you be able to hear them.
 

jackbaddawg

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2005
1,671
48
48
MSU 37 Vandy 7- Rogers pass 162- defense allows 162 yrds

MSU 37 Vandy 7- Rogers pass 162- defense allows 162 yrds
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,015
113
Candy 2 - Air Maid 3 pass yards 285 defensive yards 285 I don't care 911
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar