Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's Restaurant - State @ Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,502
22,179
113
Oklahoma State basically scored 21 points in a half once they figured out what to do. I hope I am wrong but I can easily see Auburn scoring more than Oklahoma State.
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,577
7,328
113
3-2 MSU - 7 first downs, 115 yards

...wait, didn't this already happen?
 

msstate7

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2008
10,388
10
38
Oklahoma State basically scored 21 points in a half once they figured out what to do. I hope I am wrong but I can easily see Auburn scoring more than Oklahoma State.

So if we fix the zone read issue, what does auburn do then? Oklahoma st is much better offense than auburn. We had to defend the pass against Osu. Auburn isn't a passing threat.
 

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,192
113
Guys this is embarrassing! You people ACTUALLY think Auburn scores more than Ok St? Who is no doubt a BCS bowl team? Oh my goodness! In the words of Silas Robertson......"pitiful!"

Call Vegas. They've got the total around 51 with Auburn about a six point favorite. I realize that's not used to generate a score prediction, but it's pretty clear that they think Auburn will score at least in the upper 20s.
 

CadaverDawg

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
6,409
0
0
17-10 Auburn

First Downs: 15
Total Yards: 312

2 missed field goals and a red zone turnover keep us from running away with it
 

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,192
113
Auburn scored more than Oklahoma State. In other words of Si........."That's a fact, Jack."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?