When you were sleeping......Vernon said changes were coming.When did that happen?
You can make the message body a bit wider by adjusting the width. All the way in the bottom left hand corner there is an option to 'toggle width'.Not a fan. Message body is too narrow and needs to fill the width at 100%.
Not sure the olds, I mean people bitching about the new layout (ITT) would consider themselves libz. :joy::joy:Just as I figured. Liberal's are to slow to accept change or go with the the upgrades to technology.
You have another option. Leave and don't come back.
You can make the message body a bit wider by adjusting the width. All the way in the bottom left hand corner there is an option to 'toggle width'.
Bru was comatose from eating pizza like M&M's. He is Scoff.When you were sleeping......Vernon said changes were coming.
You can expand that - go to bottom of page and hit the two arrows going to expand it or contract itNot a fan. Message body is too narrow and needs to fill the width at 100%.
You can go dark background too, tho I don't know why any non monstrous person would do such a thing.You can expand that - go to bottom of page and hit the two arrows going to expand it or contract it
sounds kind of racist to me. how do you go dark, or should I ask CR89?You can go dark background too, tho I don't know why any non monstrous person would do such a thing.
You he's tooting some sort of dog whistle with that post isn't he.sounds kind of racist to me. how do you go dark, or should I ask CR89?
You can go dark background too, tho I don't know why any non monstrous person would do such a thing.
sounds kind of racist to me. how do you go dark, or should I ask CR89?
Last night. Going to take a while to get used to. This layout is to busy
I think that says all we need to know. Enjoy burning in hell for eternity.Hmmm... I'm liking the dark background....
I have a woman of color, dipshit. She's colored white, with a little bronze suntan, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, trim, nice rack, incredible ***, and has a really great job. Tell me about your wife.For starters, if you weren't so f'ucking ugly, you might be able to pick up a woman of color.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer