With the game in Happy Valley, I am hearing a forecast of expensive with a 0% chance of ROI.
Like lastvyears opener, I expect a PSU win but not sure about a blowout with our new starting QB. Won't be disappointed if PSU dominates.Forecast 50% chance of severe disappointment and nearly a 100% chance of second guessing and intermittent we deserve betters.
Not cool my friend.When I saw this thread, I wondered if the women in the boob pics would have many teeth.
I was relieved.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling