Weather Forecast For this Weekend.

Real Sasquatch

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2016
1,683
1,169
113
Forecast calling for Snow Showers Saturday Night and Sunday in Salem. I wonder if this will have an impact the game schedules?

Game on Friday Night and One on Saturday at noon, perhaps? Just throwing that out there. What does everybody think?
 

VaTech98

Freshman
Sep 29, 2018
84
62
0
The latest forecast I looked at on weather channel shows it just being cloudy in Salem.
 

longtimerhsfan

All-Conference
Dec 11, 2006
5,582
1,585
0
Was it just last year that the games were moved to Sunday because of snow on Friday or Saturday? I know it happened some time in the recent past.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eastspartan
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games