Well I'll be damned. Those billboards do work!![]()
Penn State picks up first 2023 wide receiver commitment from Ejani Shakir
Penn State picked up another commitment Wednesday evening from four-star wide receiver Ejani Shakir. Learn more on the newest Nittany Lion.www.on3.com
Well I'll be damned. Those billboards do work!![]()
I think he only saw the back of the billboard (driving at 65 mph) where it is signed on behalf of Eric J. Barron. Barron had this!!Well I'll be damned. Those billboards do work!![]()
The former Edgewood HS. Home of Olympian Gold Medalist in track, Dennis Mitchell.Coached by Belton and Hack at Winslow HS (also Belton’s alma mater).
Also gold medal winning Wrestler Jordan Burroughs.The former Edgewood HS. Home of Olympian Gold Medalist in track, Dennis Mitchell.
He is one of two Olympic gold medalists whom I lost to in high school.
So I got that going for me....
The former Edgewood HS. Home of Olympian Gold Medalist in track, Dennis Mitchell.
He is one of two Olympic gold medalists whom I lost to in high school.
So I got that going for me....
All the rest. In all sports. And in both winter and summer games.Yeah, but how many Olympic gold medalists did you beat? Don’t be shy. This is the interwebs.
Let me guess, you're not that strong a swimmerAll the rest. In all sports. And in both winter and summer games.
I am especially proud of my synchronized swimming medal. Which I did solo
You’re mistaken. Barron’s billboard was for onion dip and museum advertising.I think he only saw the back of the billboard (driving at 65 mph) where it is signed on behalf of Eric J. Barron. Barron had this!!
Let me guess, you're not that strong a swimmer
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results