We suck so bad this year...

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,558
22,415
113
we have yet to make it on a JP game. That's how bad we are. Although, I am sure the Bama game will be JP worthy.
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
We should make Crxxm watch us eat our food and give him back some of the pain he has given us.</p>
 

lawdawg02

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
4,120
0
0
i was hoping the UK game would be on TV, so i wouldn't have to go. oh well - at least our first exhibition basketball game is also that day - at least one sporting event to get excited about.

edited to add: i think JP has the egg bowl again, don't they? and i'm sure the bama game will be JP or late night deuce. make sure everyone's watching that ***-whipping.
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,379
4
36
Over the past few years, they've been on hand for a disproportionate number of our wins (especially when compared to the damn near stone cold lock of an L when ESPN_ is there).
Last year's Auburn, Bama, Kentucky and Ole Miss wins
Shula's Crooming (I think, I could be totally wrong here)http://
The original Crooming vs. Zook.
What else am I missing?
Oh, and while "researching" this topic, I stumbled on this gem from two years ago.http:// Some of the quotes seem familiar.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation