We should be No. 9 next week.

Nov 29, 2016
1,997
470
83
I'm going with #7. I think we could actually be as high as #6 but I think they keep Kentucky ahead of us. Well, just because they are Kentucky & not because of anything they have done on the court. Just like I feel Baylor should be #2 or even has an argument for #1 but I think they stay behind Kansas. That being said, this is a big week for us. I feel like we should win both games & then we have a serious chance to make some noise & will have the opportunity to prove on the court that we are deserving of an even higher ranking. Top 1-2 perhaps...
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  4. 04 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer