Cal should be happy...we are long and athletic...the hell with being able to shoot. I'm sure our "leader" Brisco will lead us back.
Who is this poster?Cal should be happy...we are long and athletic...the hell with being able to shoot. I'm sure our "leader" Brisco will lead us back.
My case in point...Michael Mulder. He hits a big 3 and a great dunk then straight to the bench. Cal had to keep his draft picks in the game.Who is this poster?
My case in point...Michael Mulder. He hits a big 3 and a great dunk then straight to the bench. Cal had to keep his draft picks in the game.
Probably a second name for one of the posters that regularly hate Briscoe and love Mulder . Briscoe has played very well tonight , he was instrumental and in the game for our big run .Who is this poster?
Do you think Mulder should have not played more in the first half...you really are stupid. Players first!Briscoe isnt a draft pick so your point is pretty stupid.
You post like a 2 year oldCal should be happy...we are long and athletic...the hell with being able to shoot. I'm sure our "leader" Brisco will lead us back.
Your hate causes you all kinds of distortion.Do you think Mulder should have not played more in the first half...you really are stupid. Players first!
I was correct. The thread is "We look like a 2 seed!" And we do: like a 2 seed in the NIT. I never suggested we would beHow much money you willing to put on that?
Glad your happy...Cats are looking good. Players (well some players) first!Your hate causes you all kinds of distortion.
I guarantee you Cal thinks he is.Briscoe isnt a draft pick so your point is pretty stupid.
It really doesn't matter. This team won't make it through the first weekend.We lose this game, our ceiling is a 3 seed and that is if we win out. Lose early in SEC tournament and we become a 4 seed. I can handle a 3, but a 4 is bad news.
your?Glad your happy...Cats are looking good. Players (well some players) first!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!