We kicked your butts!

VandyGal

Redshirt
May 17, 2012
4
0
0
Here comes the sweep, boys! The 'Dores gonna get you again tonight. We're the REAL Harvard of the South!

~ VandyGal <3
 

VandyGal

Redshirt
May 17, 2012
4
0
0
Here comes the sweep, boys! The 'Dores gonna get you again tonight. We're the REAL Harvard of the South!

~ VandyGal <3
 

VandyGal

Redshirt
May 17, 2012
4
0
0
Here comes the sweep, boys! The 'Dores gonna get you again tonight. We're the REAL Harvard of the South!

~ VandyGal <3
 

TUSK.sixpack

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
2,548
0
0
1. Would I hit it?<div>2. Are you Bi? (if "no", skip #1).</div><div>3. (For Coach34) Do you have a really big "lil man in da boat"?</div>
 

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63


</p>
 

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
1. Yes, we are creeps. That's the very nature of men on the internet.
2. I'm still not convinced you are who you're representing yourself as.
3. Remind yourself who Vandy played yesterday.
4. Remind yourself which fans this board represents.
5. Answer Tusk's question about the lil man in da boat. Inquiring minds must know.
 

maroonmadman

Senior
Nov 7, 2010
2,530
853
113
At least smart enough to know the difference between Mississippi State Uand the U of Mississippi. Harvard of the South my ***. Nashville CC more like it.
 

biguglyjoe

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
4,269
0
0
I intend to voice my displeasure with the administrator of this board via a strongly worded email. I PMed him but he hasn't responded. He's probably at the gym. I wouldn't send them pics either, but if you have some that you would like for me to protect for you, just PM them to me and I'll see that they are well taken care of.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State