Looking at prior article or two, I think He is 6 ft 6 and about 315.I don’t care how tall the guy is or isn’t. The question is CAN THE MO FO BLOCK.
He sure is stretching this out.Did we really pay/waste $100,000 just for that Colorado left tackle to visit?
Prime must be making calls to the posseI sure figured he would announce today. Strange that he hasn't decided yet
Looking at prior article or two, I think He is 6 ft 6 and about 315.
Looks stout.
I can tell this, he has quick feet, and can block me.Again, I just want to know if the dude can block or not. He’s obviously a big fella - can he hold his own? Feels like one of those project “potential” types to me.
SEC frame.
I think that & the fact we signed the other guy tells us he won’t be in Starkville.He sure is stretching this out.
Laughable.
I’m sure did. But I think it was a gamble worth taking, even if it was always a long shot.Did we really pay/waste $100,000 just for that Colorado left tackle to visit?
Yes, but he still seems to be playing the system for some reason.I think that & the fact we signed the other guy tells us he won’t be in Starkville.
and you know he will ask for his cut of it tooPrime must be making calls to the posse
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar