Edit: for those whose work blocks Twitter, Coach Fueger posted a gif.
Last edited:
I hope so. I have to think it's one of Brea, Curry, Garrison, or Osobor.Brea![]()
Oh, that's clever.The finger guns I think mean we just got our sharp shooter.
Pope and company bringing life back to BBNSo much damn fun now
Fun fact: women don't like hearing that after-...well, you know. Don't ask me how I know.
Yes. DOUBLE!!!!!DOUBLE FINGER GUNS!!!!!
Edit: for those whose work blocks Twitter, Coach Fueger posted a gif.
Yep, this is fun as hell.This is fun, I love it.
I thought the plane tracking threads were awesome but this is pure fun
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington