Thanks Rick for the great story and thanks Dr. Keenum for your leadership and shinning a positive light MSU nationally.
Shinning is what I deserve. The only thing worse than my spelling is my ability to leave out wordsOuch.
![]()
He obviously graduated before Keenum raised standards.***
glad we moved to 12 teams. It should have been 16, but probably wouldn't have passed.
I really hope Sankey doesn't change the college football clock rules. I've heard him say he is going to shorten up the number of plays per game to accommodate more games due to the playoff. This is a Net negative for college football fans. I hope the media keeps an eye on this.
I think they need to shorten up the games. Go to NFL clock rules.
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad