We beat Mizzou today

Lettuce

All-Conference
Jun 24, 2024
1,018
1,153
113
That's a lot of losses, but what I see is a team that struggles on D, but always scores. In all of those games it took a minimum of 84 points to beat them.

We really need to keep our shooting touch from last night.
1741885352166.gif
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
I had about checked out after the wet fart we ended the season with. I now fully expect them to go on a run and make the SEC championship game. This will be to make sure I get fully reinvested before they are beat at the buzzer in the first round tournament game.
Don’t do it to yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M R DAWGS

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,879
6,686
113
If Mizzou shoots 46% from deep again, we are 17ed.

I think MSU's perimeter defense will show up and lock down. Its been well rested this entire season so it has fresh legs!
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,127
2,533
113
It would be impressive to see us win this one. Missouri dominated us in every way possible before
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,381
5,426
113
I’ve not felt this way about any game this season but I put my di*k on a block…we win this game.
Game Of Thrones GIF
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show