"We Back"

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
I couldn't read the little writing on the shirts. Can someone explain what those shirts said? To me it seemed to say, "We are back to the pre-Vic days!"
 

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
Thank you maroonmania and desotodawg for answering my question. I sincerely didn't know what it said. Horshack, not sure what my comment had to do with wokeness but feel free to bring it up if it is something that you believe is pertinent to your view of the world.

It's to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer's disease.
 

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
I couldn't read the little writing on the shirts. Can someone explain what those shirts said? To me it seemed to say, "We are back to the pre-Vic days!"


I just scanned through this thread.

Based on what I've read, it appears the thread is about t-shirts worn by the Mississippi State women's basketball team.

I recently learned not to concern myself with any t-shirts they might wear or any messages on said t-shirts.

To concern myself with that would be a complete waste of my time.

Everyone do yourself a favor and ignore their t-shirts.
 

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,148
9,486
113
I wasn't assuming that YOU might track it over to wokeness, but based on recent threads I assumed that SOMEBODY would! Not one to play the race card (being an old white male helps), I think that if she wasn't who she is personally and politically, she would not be getting as much year 1 backlash just based on her on the floor results. Just my opinion (<---see how I didn't use IMHO there; I know the rules).
 

maroonmadman

Senior
Nov 7, 2010
2,530
853
113
I'm not at all concerned with what their T-shirts have written on them. If they come out topless then wake me up, that will be something to talk about. Now get off my lawn!
 

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
Thanks for the reply

Sometimes it is difficult to understand someone's intent in a post. I understand how you could see this moving off topic which seems to be the rule here rather than the exception.

Personally, I was happy that we hired Croom and I'm happy that we hired Penson. I was not happy with Croom's coaching ability (I met him on a couple of occasions and he was a heck of a nice guy - Much nicer than Mullen). I was happy when we let Croom go too because of his coaching ability not because of the color of his skin. AFA I'm concerned my opinion short term is that Penson's making changes and the players are struggling with it. To me that is to be expected. I don't care about her political opinion or Leach's for that matter. What they do with their personal time doesn't affect what I think of them as coaches. Losing to Alabama was frustrating mainly because of the next two games.

I wasn't assuming that YOU might track it over to wokeness, but based on recent threads I assumed that SOMEBODY would! Not one to play the race card (being an old white male helps), I think that if she wasn't who she is personally and politically, she would not be getting as much year 1 backlash just based on her on the floor results. Just my opinion (<---see how I didn't use IMHO there; I know the rules).
 

dawg0204

Redshirt
Dec 13, 2020
25
0
1
To think about how close we were to winning a national title a few years ago to seeing how we’ve slipped since then is so depressing. We will likely never have a chance like that again. Hopefully things won’t go off the rails and we are able to at least mostly maintain what we have.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor