We are number 11....

bluegold70

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2003
2,187
1,001
113
In the 25 worst teams in college football.

4 AAC teams are in this elite group: ECU, Navy, Tulane, and our beloved Hurricane.

:nukem:we done been nuked!!

Oops...I left out UConn...make that 5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bill Lowery_1

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
We’re not even that high. I see we’re #15. There goes Monty’s incentive bonus.
 

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
At least we are playing one of our cellar mates.

I've been studying film on Tulane all week...



Dang it, I had do. But now if we lose we are the person in the back left who loses her pillow and tries to rejoin the pillow fight with a sheet. But I still say UCONN is the person that pops up behind the headboard and just starts throwing things at everyone else. Best pillow fight GIF ever!
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood