We are better(SIAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregPSU

Junior
Dec 28, 2003
23
378
48
Its been reported by Nittany Sports Now that we got transfer WR Malik McClain. I don't see this anywhere on here. It says it was reported 3 hrs ago, so why not on here???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlie1978

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,801
21,267
113
Its been reported by Nittany Sports Now that we got transfer WR Malik McClain. I don't see this anywhere on here. It says it was reported 3 hrs ago, so why not on here???

It was, though rather innocuously (not sure if its' been confirmed).
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,222
69,366
113
That's What The 2022-23 Portal Thread is For!!!

It's been posted in there, despite 1) there being no We Are Better tweet by CJF, and 2) NittanySportsNow jumping the gun, as the transfer is not official.

FWIW, I don't think CJF makes We Are Better tweets for transfers.

I'm locking this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  4. 04 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  5. 05 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action